Fixed Activated Sludge Treatment – STP
A3S Enviro Modular FAST provides end-users a proven solution to potentially unsightly, noisy and odorous problems associated with some wastewater treatment systems. Using FAST process (an acronym for Fixed Activated Sludge Treatment), Modular FAST is a fixed-film, aerated system utilizing the principles of attached and suspended growth with the ability to nitrify/denitrify.
Able to be installed below or above grade, Modular FAST offers high-quality treated wastewater and preserves the aesthetics of the surrounding environment. The attached growth facilitated by the FAST media ensures a high level of continuous treatment even with wide variations in flows. The result is clean and odorless effluent.
Application of FAST System
- Schools and Universities Food and Beverage
- Housing Developments Wineries
- Office Parks Groundwater cleanup
- Resorts and Hotels Petrochemical/Chemical
- Botanical Gardens Aerobic Polishing
- Shopping Centers Pharmaceutical